• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

42 in deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lew and Kraig - well, not quite what I was asking for. Lew said glossy pics were updated with circles and arrows "and a description" BUT I don't see any descriptions for each pic. I was really hoping for a description noting the pic with the gauge BEFORE adjustment, and a description with the pic with the gauge with the CORRECT adjustment, and a description with the pic of the back side nuts showing a couple threads on each screw, and each pic with the red circles/arrows.

AND THEN these pics could be used as a future reference, maybe even added to a Charlie's FAQ No. 7.

After all that the PTO came apart on me:mad: I should have waited and got the right tool! Well now it's a trip to CCSpecialties for new bolts,ears and yes...the right checking tool!

Attachments

• 1121210924_Film1.jpg
    1121210924_Film1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 144
It has been my experience that it has been always great to work with Charlie Proctor at CC Specialties. Ditto for this forum group of very knowledgeable and helpful members. Thank you to all! I am learning a lot.

Here is a photo of some of the goodies recently received from CC Specialties for my October 1964 Cub Cadet 100 tractor with 42" mower deck, including a remanufactured front PTO clutch assembly and adjusting tool. Charlie said the adjusting tool is not needed for the already calibrated reman but I wanted this currently available tool to go with the tractor as long as I am the caretaker.

Attachments

• IMG_0869.JPG
    IMG_0869.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 130
Back