• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

3rd Annual Osceola WI Plow Day - April 14

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art,
lol.gif
if I bring K4K I'll have a container with enough oil for the oil bath air cleaners on K4K, you're Plow Special and for Ron's Original.

Ron, also you might want to remove the seat pad before you trailer the Original or it might blow off. Just ask Art.
lol.gif

Good suggestion, remove seat cover. obviously have'nt lost it yet. never have drained oil bath,
but thats a good idea too.
Art, just use a plastic bilage pump for a small boat, pumps just the right amount of coolant. and I don't have an extra one.
See you guys in morning.

Well, K4K won't get to play tomorrow. Battery is toast. It won't take a charge.
sad.gif
It had a full charge going into the winter, not sure why it went bad.
1a_scratchhead.gif
rant.gif

Great plow day by the FFA. For some reason all I ended up with were pictures of big tractors? But Kraig was there so there should be no shortage of good shots.

237759.jpg

237760.jpg

237761.jpg

237762.jpg

237763.jpg

237764.jpg

237765.jpg

237766.jpg

237767.jpg

237768.jpg

Brian, thanks for the offer of a battery. Those are some good photos you posted, except for that last one...
happy.gif

I took some where around 200 photos and a bunch of video. The video is being converted for creating a DVD that'll take about 3 more hours. I don't want to bog the PC down any by cropping and resizing photos so It'll probably be tomorrow before I post any. Sorry for the delay. I know:

worthless.gif

It was a great day with lots of turn out and was great to meet everyone.

Here are the pics I took. Sorry for the blur, many of these were taken from the furrow...

237881.jpg

237882.jpg

237883.jpg

237884.jpg

237885.jpg

237886.jpg

Start 'em young!
237887.jpg

237888.jpg

Thanks to the FFA and others involved putting on this plow day. A good time was had by all, nice to meet everyone. I don't have many pictures that are different than already posted, but will try to post a couple.
Someone 'test' driving the Red Original, he says he likes the wagon!

237895.jpg

A couple of popular places

237896.jpg

237897.jpg

and visiting with one of the FFA Alumnia hostin the event, Thank to all

237898.jpg

Back