• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

3rd annual Mifflinville PA, plow day and show, April19th 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bseward

displayname
bryan seward
hi everyone.

once again we are having the Plow Day and Show at the Aten Farm in Mifflinville PA. the Date is April 19th, Saturday. and in the event of bad weather, we will reschedule for the 26th.

As always we will have a food stand selling coffee, donuts, sandwiches, soda, desserts, and soup. we have door prizes, and a 50/50 raffle.

The event grounds will open at 8am, with plowing starting at 9am. there will be a mandatory meeting at 8:45 for anyone plowing, if you arrive later we can fill you in on the meeting topics.

We have increased our space to about 13 acres this year. we can stay until its all done, or its pitch black outside, whichever comes first. The field will be disked under corn stubble, that we cover cropped with rye in september.

Everyone, and every brand is invited to attend. if you wish to sell items you are welcome, but please email me first to make sure we have the room. i can be contacted at [email protected] or by calling 570-898-2013

Directions:

from interstate 80 take the mifflinville/mainville exit 242, from the ramp travel south on rt 339 for 2/10 mile, turn left onto aten rd., follow the road to the end.

thanks, and we hope to see you there.

Back