• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

3206 (14 a 652 100) lawn tractor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmeador

displayname
G Meador
I'm working on this tractor, been to several websites that shows parts break down of the tractor, however, when it comes to the ignition switch in the dash panel, they all only show the keys and nut that holds the switch in, no ignition switch. How does one find the part # of the switch?
Thanks for your input,
gmeador

On the Parts Lookup it's on the page with the "Driveshaft and Engine Connections" item #16, p/n: 925-3163. Please note that there are different pages depending on the serial number so please verify what your serial number is. The page I used is for s/n: 1J310G & Before.

Parts Lookup_01.JPG

Thanks, no wonder I didn't fine the part#. My serial # is 1C042G20010. Am I right in thinking that it is earlier than the 1J310 & before? Model # 3206 (14A 652 100) serial # (above) Thanks again.

1J310G is a built date of October 31, 2000
Your machine was built March 4, 2002 and was the 10th machine built on assembly line #2 at the Brownsville, Tennessee plant.

I just purchased an ignition switch for my 3165 last week and TSC had it cheaper then anywhere. I think it was about $15 but it was a different part #.

1J310G is a built date of October 31, 2000
Your machine was built March 4, 2002 and was the 10th machine built on assembly line #2 at the Brownsville, Tennessee plant.

I just purchased an ignition switch for my 3165 last week and TSC had it cheaper then anywhere. I think it was about $15 but it was a different part #.
Thank you for that info, I did get a switch ordered. Thanks

Back