• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

30th Annual Steam Threshing and Plowing Show Aug 1-3

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Thirtieth Annual Steam Threshing and Plowing Show

Featuring: CASE Tractors & Related Products

GADE Gas Engines

Also Featuring Percheron Horses

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, August 1, 2 & 3, 2014

8 Miles West of Marshalltown, Iowa on Highway 30

2373 Jessup Avenue
More info at www.miapa.org

I will be there with "Casey" and maybe a Cub or two

Had a great time at Marshalltown yesterday. Weather was great and saw a lot of nice equipment as well as some more of the weird.
Here are a few pic's of some of the Cubs that were there. NEXT YEAR this show will feature IH!!!
So lets all Get geared up fer that one! Count me in for a load.

Enjoy!

289035.jpg

289036.jpg

289037.jpg

289038.jpg

289039.jpg

289040.jpg

One fellow Cub enthusiast there asked my how many of my tractors I would trade for this 982 & mower.
I said more than one, and the 1st one under th bus would be "Casey"!!

Something strange about this one though, had an IH ser# tag but the info sheet on front said 1984 model.

289044.jpg

289045.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the pic's.
Next up on my show list is Belmond, IA 8/15-17 where thay are featuring IH and it is (I think) a working show.

Nice adaptation of an old Ammo can

289064.jpg

McCormick patrol. Anyone looking for a restoration project! LOL!

289065.jpg

289066.jpg

And then there was this......
Wonder If Dave the furnace guy on TV knows about this!!?? I sure didn't, and I delivered a LOT of steel to this place over the years

289067.jpg

289068.jpg

289069.jpg

289071.jpg

289072.jpg

And some attachments for it
289073.jpg

Dave,
Thanks for sharing all the pics. Tons of eye candy at the show.
drool.gif

That is a nice looking loaded 982. Rear mower is a neat setup. I would've traded Casey and the 126 for it.
happy.gif

Looks like a pretty nice sized show. Might try to make it next year.

Josh, The 126 is all apart at the present. Engine is at NAPA in Pre-Op right now, And I just got the repaired front axle back from the welder so it will be on the way to the sand blaster along w/the frame, grill casting and maybe the fenders soon I hope. Got a few of the smaller stuff I could do myself sandblasted and pained already.

David, very cool thanks for sharing the pictures

Back