• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

28th Annual National Red Power Round Up Des Moines Iowa June 15-16-17 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the archive bug got me.
315525.jpg

315526.jpg

315527.jpg

315528.jpg

So, did Vermeer have a contract with IH or something with the 1x9 series? That's one serious looking trencher.

Nice pics guys...keep them coming. And what a nice place to have a tractor gathering!

Quick question.
Referring to the 82 series collection, are the front fenders a factory option?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Well that's what I was thinking too. I wonder why he went to the trouble of restoring them and having them look original except for the fenders. I could understand doing it to one or two, but...
1a_scratchhead.gif

I know, to each his own. It looked like a very nice display though.

Steve Blunier also sent me a bunch of photos that I'll get posted soon. Thanks Steve B.!
happy.gif

Meanwhile, here's some more from Steve Shaff, thanks Steve S.!
happy.gif

315562.jpg

315563.jpg

315564.jpg

315565.jpg

Followed me home from RPRU!
Nice fenders, huh!!
Basically a swap for the freezer and Irma Harding props I had on display w/it.
Hard to see in the pic, but there is a Brinly spring assist installed.
Runs, drives & mows, that is if you can keep it going in a straight line!!
Going to fix that straight away, going under the wrench this week yet.

315602.jpg

315603.jpg

Back