• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

28th Annual National Red Power Round Up Des Moines Iowa June 15-16-17 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David S. Neat stuff.
happy.gif

After playing "Cub Cadet Tetris" this afternoon, it looks like the disk and the plow along with the 782DT and 982S can make the trip to Red Power.

315379.jpg

...with 6 square inches of trailer space to spare!!!!....if I add my 1/16th scale collection of Ertl Cub cadets the trailer will bust it's gills!!!!!!

Just saw the Prototype Hydro Original is getting ready to go to Red Power Roundup this afternoon. :)

Got the 782 cleaned up, and wouldn't you know that we finally got rain and I need it to mow!
315405.jpg

Loaded and ready to roll out early tomorrow headed for Des Moines.I think Im getting too old for this!!!

315410.jpg

25-30# in V61's

Supposed to rain heavy tomorrow night (loading night), so I loaded this evening.

Not much room to spare, the extra wide SGT's make loading side by side impossible, even on an 84" trailer.

Jack-knifed it into the garage to keep them dry....before departure Thursday early AM.

315414.jpg

315415.jpg

315416.jpg

Nice rigs Wyatt!!!!

Wow, some nice stuff headed to RPRU!

Wyatt, why no draw bar or lower 3 point bracket on the Wheatland?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Kraig. That picture was three years ago. It's currently waiting for me to pick up from my Iowa base of operations

Major props to the organizers putting this on it's a dream to have a display in an air-conditioned building !
315428.jpg

Even with all the ZTR's and their box-store stank.

Man, what a pretty sight!
I even see the tail end of a nice scout in the back.
Keep those pics coming.
bouncy.gif

Wyatt - WOW, no blazing sun, no mud, bet there's not even any Flys or bugs! And there's restrooms within a quarter mile.
Don't worry about the CC Zero Turns, they don't attract any pesky insects.

Wyatt, that makes sense on the draw bar.
happy.gif
What a great display building!

Lots of nice equipment heading there, wish I could make it. All, please take LOTS of photos. Because as you know:

worthless.gif

Thought I would post some random pictures from Red Power for anybody who was unable to attend.
Thanks Mike
board-post.pl
board-post.pl

board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Back