• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

28th Annual National Red Power Round Up Des Moines Iowa June 15-16-17 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
David S. I'll try and make Toledo in two weeks. Depends on if I have to work that weekend. A couple of tractors that I'd love to re-connect with are my F20 sn 68,399, Super H #28,492. Supposedly a doctor from Cedar Rapids bought the F20. I don't know who got my Super H. And the 706 sn 31,533. My oldest son sold them and pocketed the money. I've forgiven him but that is just one hurt that will never leave.

I'm debating whether to bring my 73 to AJ's Jamboree and RPRU with EITHER a repainted #1 Tiller OR my Haban Sickle mower OR a repainted front blade. Decisions, Decisions...
1a_scratchhead.gif

I've already got the Wheatland moved just a stone's throw away from the fairgrounds. I'll probably be bringing my other resto-mod IH 782 with me. Debating whether to bring the 2072 with the "super 70" treatment... so we'll see between now and then.

IF I get my scale IH 370 wheel disk (companion to the 2 bottom plow) done in time, it will be there with the Super 782DT......

314424.jpg

If I can get them all on the trailer, I'll bring the 982, S782DT, plow and disk.....

Way to go Steve!!
Will see you there, stop by my camper, I'll have some cool ones in the fridge!

I gotta get the hood painted yet for the 104
He looks pretty naked w/o one!!

314427.jpg

David S. is correct with moving talk about who is attending Red Power Roundup next month. I'll be there all three days. Anyone have any ideas of a good place to meet?

Got the golf cart and the camping space reserved the other day. Tammie, Connie, myself and possibly my Dad will be there. I'm not familiar with the fair grounds there but they sure must have a lot of camping space according to there website. We should think about using the Cub area as a rendezvous point.

Also, don't forget that Farmall Land is in Avoca Iowa an hour and a half west of Des Moines.
ihrotate.gif

I'm gonna pick up one of the 13x13 pop up tents and will bring a few chairs. Hope they will let us set one up at the Cub site. I plan on bringing at least 3 Cubs. You won't believe the POS 128 I just picked up!!

I'm a Chapter 5 member and hope to be involved w/the Cub Cadet display in some way, that is if they need any help in that department or if they don't need me to help with anything else which I doubt as I am a new (only 3 year member) and if it goes like the summer show in Cedar Falls last year, it won't be 4 year, that's for sure.
aaaa_tongue2.gif

Maybe the Cub Cadet area could accommodate a board where we could hang a note as to our presence on the fairgrounds and/or contact info. I for one would like to meet fellow Forum members in person. I will be there Wednesday afternoon through Saturday afternoon.
I plan to bring at least two, maybe four, Cub Cadets with attachments to the show. I was hoping to also bring my International Super W-4, but transportation issues may keep that from happening. If anyone has room on a trailer . . . let's talk!

David,

All postings on the board will need to include a picture of the person on there respective normal plow tractor so as to be easily identified.
roflol.gif

Vacation time is scheduled and all I have to do is polish and load 'em up!

I won't make 2018 or 2019, but fingers crossed that Chapter 21 gets the bid to host again in 2020.

Wyatt,

Where are the 18 and 19 shows going to be. I hope some day it comes back to Penfield, IL. That's about 30 minutes from Mom and Dad.

I still am planning on all three days. The only problem is with the job I do now is a sit down 85% of the time and I've gained weight. My knees may not take all the walking but I'm sure going to try. I wish that Angel and Fancy could go. Angel's health s really bad and Fancy is now 14 years young. If he were younger then he'd love to go. To him it would be tractor heaven.

According to the Tennessee Chapter 9 website, the 2018 Red Power Roundup will be held June 13-16 in Montgomery, Alabama and the 2019 show will be June 20-22 in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. The vote for the 2020 show traditionally takes place place on the last day of the current year's show. I did read somewhere that Chapter 21 was considering bidding for 2020. It would be nice to see a return to Penfield.

Yes, our Chapter 21 (South Dakota) is bidding again for the show. The show was very well supported locally as well as had an extraordinarily good showing from the "wheatland states" as well as getting good pull from MN, WI, IL, MO, etc. I know we didn't get much for attendance from the IN, OH, PA area or the southeast though.

Fingers crossed, my dream of owning an A554 McCormick may come true by then!

Back