• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

26th Annual National Red Power Round Up Sedalia, MO, June 10-13 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe O,

Confirmed that there will be a Parts Corral/Tractor consignment area at the 2015 RPRU. You bring it to the area, set your asking price and consign it with the chairman overseeing the area. If someone buys it, those in charge collect the money and you get a check shortly after the Roundup for your price less a small commission.

All loaded up and ready to go to Red Power ,leaving in the am.
297179.jpg

297180.jpg

I just dropped my stuff off tonight. There is a nice selection of tractors, engines, and Cub Cadets.

Charlie P-- per your request. Some of these have similar content as the rest (and they're pretty much all I've got, LOL)

297354.jpg

297355.jpg

297356.jpg

297357.jpg

297358.jpg

297359.jpg

Steve-

Great pics and thanks! I'm jealous sitting down here in the south (NC). How's the weather at the show???

Wayne S -- Hot. My stepdad and I typically stay overnight and spend two half-days at the show. This year, however, we were there a little over four hours the first day and felt we saw most of it, so we decided to head back to my sister's place outside of St. Louis. It's always neat...but especially the first time you go.

We've found the number of cub cadets on display can vary quite a bit from year to year. As for those, 2011 (La Porte, Indiana) and 2013 (Lima, Ohio) had especially impressive displays...we've been attending RPRU every year since 2010 (except for 2014 in Rapid City, South Dakota).

Steve... Great photos. I have none better. Arrived late Fri and enjoyed the good weather and the parade on Saturday. A pretty darned good show.

I was at the show Tuesday afternoon through Friday evening and I thought it was a pretty good show. I've only been going to RPRU for the past 7 years and the show compared favorably to the other years. I hauled two Cub Cadets about 475 miles - a 70 with an Earthcavator and a 100 with a front mounted reel mower. I took about 150 pictures at the show, but haven't had time to resize them. I'll post some pictures eventually. I picked up a nice #40 box blade at the show, all restored and for the cheap. Next year the show will be close to home in Union Grove, WI ; the next year in DesMoines IA; and I think Alabama gets it in 2018.

Paul T -- Glad you enjoyed the show...we did too and enjoyed our brief visit with you.

we need a new link for Red power 2016 in Union Grove WI

Latest posts

Back