• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

25th Annual National Red Power Round Up Huron, SD, June 26-28 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale, Thanks I really like the picture of the IH sand rake

And you have a sweet 100

Dale, very nice!
happy.gif

DALE M. - That first pic you posted Monday @ 5:51 PM, the red/white Cub Cadet... affectionately known as a 141 WHEATLAND is Wyatt Compton's.

I'm glad somebody was able to get a pic posted here of that tractor. Wyatt put a TON of time & effort into creating that tractor.

Dale,

It was good to chat with you at Redpower. As we discussed, it was one of the best and organized shows I've ever had opportunity to attend. I especially enjoyed the "museum" effect in the building you were showing your CC100 in. So much history under one roof, well displayed and in chronological order. It was fitting and proper that your 100 was chosen to be shown there. It fit very well. You should be very proud..............Gary

Dale/Gary,

I agree. South Dakota, Chapter 21 did a GREAT job organizing the show and are to be commended for a job well done. According to the Chapter 21 President, the idea and planning for filling the barn building to feature all the IH products and six decades of IH dealerships literally started and came together during the last six months prior to the show. They even had the first Farmall Regular and the last Farmall 5488 there on loan from Case IH.

If it ever gets back to Illinios I am going.

JEFF - 2016 RPRU will be at Racine County Fair Grounds, 19805 Durand Ave. Union Grove, WI 53182. It's south of all the congestion around Racine & Milw, and west of I-94.

Not as close to my house as '09 was in Madison, but close enough it's a Must See!

I'll have to plan to go down for the RPRU next year. Racine is about 2 1/2 hours south of me. It would be fun to take a couple of my cubs down to it! Thanks for the great pictures of this years show. I especially like that Red 122 set up for some serious plowing!
greenthumb.gif

Back