• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

25th Annual National Red Power Round Up Huron, SD, June 26-28 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
greenthumb.gif

Charlie,

Will you be able to make it over to RPRU. If so any plans for a time & place for forum members to get together?

Not gonna happen this go round.
Way to much going on right now, it's nothing but Aholes and elbows for the next couple months.

Plus Phase 2 starts tomorrow.

HVAC guys are coming to finish on the 18th.
Internet, phones and TV gets hooked up the 19th.
Electricians on the 20th.
Carpet gets done on the 21st.

Shelving starts up on the 22nd.

Inventory starts going in on the 23rd, and that will take a good week, plus some.

How about we all who are going post up our cell phone #'s. I'll kick it off mine is five six3-581-3zero xero5
Maybe we can all get together for coffee somewhere before, during or after.

I do know there is a good café at the stockyards just west of town. Used to layover there while waiting to load in Huron at several places.

We (my old Army buddy and I, (he would bleed green if he cut his finger) will be over-nite Fri at Mitchell. I've been trying to correct that blood ailment now for a couple years with no success, But Hey, at least he will be getting exposed that weekend!! We hope to be in there at Huron around 8AM on Friday, driving in from Hutchinson, MN

My intent is to be there Saturday, June 28. I'll be staying in the area on Friday evening, (likely Aberdeen or Ellendale) but would drive in for a meet and greet on Friday evening.

I don't know how much my old legs will take, but want to see as much of the show as possible on Saturday. (701) two three8-09seven zero

Hi guys. I'm planning a little trip including the RPRU.
Would be glad to meet fellow Cub enthusiasts. Has anyone camped at the fairgrounds in Heron.
My cell is 715 4nine7 27two4.
Lets get together. Ron

Ya know guys, it's really not a good idea to be putting your phone numbers on an open forum.

Unless you want to type a few numbers to kinda mix things up a bit, just in case!

I'll edit the one's that are already there.

Good point Charlie. Ya never do know nowadays....... Guys, have a good time. I won't be makin' it this year. We do expect lots of pictures though.
popcorn2.gif

Gettin' mighty close now!! National Weather outrlook this AM don't look too great up that way though.

Any members on here that live up that way??
What do Ya think????....

For a while it did not look like I could make it but now it seems I will....Heck of a long drive only to get rained out though.

The weather here in Huron's beautiful right now. 83 degrees its predicting about 50 percent chance of rain tonight and tomorrow and Friday so its up to you but they need the rain out here are we sure don't at home. Looking forward to seeing more Cubs tomorrow.

Don't forget your cameras, and then don't forget to actually take photos!!!
bouncy.gif

worthless.gif

EDIT: AND what Keith posted above!

lots of Cubs. Main display area crowded, but they are parked everywhere else too.

287848.jpg

287849.jpg

287850.jpg

287851.jpg

more

287857.jpg

and they come from a few blocks away, and across the country...

287858.jpg

thanks to the RPRU of South Dakota. nice job!

287859.jpg

I am enjoying the pictures guys. keep em coming

Back