• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

22nd Annual Red Power Roundup, June 23, 24 and 25, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,
There were 4 in a row, and yes that's exactly that that is on the front.
I don't have all the pics re-sized yet, but I think I have a couple front shots.
226780.jpg

Just dawned on me the 4100 has 6 factory lights faceing forward while the 4368 has only 4 wth is up with that?
Charlie, thanks for the pics.
happy.gif

Dave, You know how it works, new model cost more with less equipment. Some things just never change!

CHARLIE - I bet if KRAIG searches thru his pic's he'll find a pic of a 4100 Wyatt posted with a little sign on the front that something about having been a CC when it was "little"

Word of advice when shopping for a 4100. Make sure the one you get has good tires. I've heard that they don't make them in the size for 4100's anymore.

DAVE R. - That "4368" is "Home-made", I checked my Fast-Line book, the 4366 became a 4386 and was DT466-powered, and the 4568 & 4586 were both DV-800 powered with the 4786 having a turbo.

There's a couple guys over on the RPM forum who probably NOT appreciate that tractor.

PAUL - Was that the same 4300 that was at RPRU in Madison?

I'd never seen a 4300 up close & running before but the owner started and moved the 4300 closer to another tractor to jump start it. That DT817 purred like a kitten....I mean Kitty-Cat, or just plain CAT.

It was a crude old BEAST, I'd have hated to run the thing at full load for 10-12 hours but it was cool.

The guy posted over @ RPM and I think he said there's only something like 45 left out of 49.

Denny, No... 2009 RPRU IH 4300 had Float (bar) Ag style & 2011 RPRU IH 4300 had non- directional knobbies on. Or maybe the owner needed to pull a turf gang mower & swapped tires!
err.gif
Shift.gif

PAUL - Company I used to work for out in Lake Mills had a nice old Ford 2/8/9N tractor they pulled a big 5 or 7 gang reel mower with to mow their 4-5 acre frt yard. A retiree used to make an all-day job of it all summer. Then they hired the local lawn care co who attacked the yard with a couple zero-turn mowers made up the road in Johnson Creek. BOY would they fly. Took two hours to mow, and an hour to trim.

I wonder how many HUNDREDS of feet of reel mowers a 4300 could pull? Be fun to play with out on the sod farms!

I just checked C/IH's web site and it looks like ALL the new axial flow combines use different sized tires than the old 4100/4300 series tractors. Those R4 tires may be all that's left that still fit the factory wheels.

Now that RPRU is over with for 2011, the next BIG show is "Half Century of Progress" August 25, 26, 27, & 28th at the Air Force Base in Rantoul, IL. They're having a CC Corral for the 50th anniversary of the CC. It's advertised on page 59 of the newest RP magazine. You suppose they will be able to get a THOUSAND CC's there for that?

That's it???? I talked to 4-5 people that were at the RPRU most of 'em said it wasn't very good this year. Any comments?

Sorry guys.
We had every intent on taking pictures, just got distracted. I did take these. Thought it looked cool.
226899.jpg

226900.jpg

226901.jpg

226902.jpg

226903.jpg

I can hear crickets all the way over on the other pages.....................................

This was my first RPRU and went with my 81yr old father. We went on Sat. morning and inspite of the wet weather had a great time. I took a ton of pics of everything. Being it was the the Cub 50th I was expecting to see more and understand there was a lot more there on Friday.

The only negative I have is while sitting in the grandstands at 10am watching the parade there were several flatbead semi's loaded up with awesome looking tractors that pulled out and left, tractors I never got to see. This is the national show, the last day, a Saturday not a Sunday and supposed to go till 5pm.

Charlie are you going to open a new thread for this years Red Power?

Back