• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2284 Info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
The Kubota dealer in my neighborhood has a lonely Cub 2284 that's been sitting in the used row most of the winter. It's got a snow blower mounted - may have other attachments for it. I've looked at the parts catalog and also found some basic stats on it (22HP Kohler, Hydro,power steering, built early-mid 90's). I'm just thinking I might talk to them about it. I searched this part of the forum, found a couple of good comments about the 2284. Any overall comments from anyone (good an/or bad??).

Finally stopped when the dealer was open - he wanted 25 Franklin's for it - it does have a mower deck also, 800 hours on the meter, but it looks like it's set outside most of it's life - all exposed metal parts (steering shaft going into the dash, power steering cylinder, etc. are all rust covered)but the paint looks good (maybe they buffed it out). Also - no rear lift or visible PTO..... I'm going to watch this one for a while, see if he is still sitting on it in six months.

Latest posts

Back