• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2130 any good ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Black

been looking for a ryder for leaves only.
local has a 2130 with bagger.. i see the parts layout and the trans is ooooooooooo man what a bucket of parts it is..
clutchs looks like 5 of them one for each gear lol.. i didnt go on with the parts layout. as i see lots of parts not around no more i guess..

so whats up with them worth the chance or run the other way ?? its not a rust bucket . has 550 hours on it. so they say .. we know what the meters mean ..

pros cons hates likes ?? ill add in case it helps... they looking for 7 on it .. 20 year old iam thinking 5 but who am i ..

175667114_4167507973269258_8403228729467439545_n.jpg

Last edited:
grand dad always said if nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all...

noone sayin anything ... hahhahahhahah ..... is that a hint on this ryder lol

I looked into these machines a while back trying to help someone with one. In all reality there's nothing wrong with them. Not a garden tractor but will probably mow the lawn alright.

The drive system is "AGS" and is essentially a gear drive except it only drives when you push the pedal in. When you drive it you ALWAYS have to have the go pedal all the way depressed, because if you try to use it like it's a hydrostatic pedal you'll wear the clutches and it won't work. IF you go and look at it, test the drive system a lot and make sure it drives in all gears. If it doesn't work in any one of the gears, or it won't drive at all, then the clutch is junk and it's not worth buying.

I looked into these machines a while back trying to help someone with one. In all reality there's nothing wrong with them. Not a garden tractor but will probably mow the lawn alright.

The drive system is "AGS" and is essentially a gear drive except it only drives when you push the pedal in. When you drive it you ALWAYS have to have the go pedal all the way depressed, because if you try to use it like it's a hydrostatic pedal you'll wear the clutches and it won't work. IF you go and look at it, test the drive system a lot and make sure it drives in all gears. If it doesn't work in any one of the gears, or it won't drive at all, then the clutch is junk and it's not worth buying.
plan was for leaves only. not a reg mower every week with it.. thats what has me worried. if i seen right. it has a clutch plate for each gear. and unable to get them.. i might just walk away from it.. use a rake to pick the leaves up lol .

ty tho for respones ..

Latest posts

Back