• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2082 twins

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Field fresh

Attachments

• 20221118_094031.jpg
    20221118_094031.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221118_094033.jpg
    20221118_094033.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
There is was a kit to mount on the super because of the different height tires. The lift mechanism won't work right and blower might not be parallel to the ground. I'm going thru this now with one I picked up this summer that WAS set up for a supper and I want to put it on an 1862. The super kit had a plate that bolted to the bottom of the side pieces with 2 bolts to lower the mounting point for the lower lift arm and the upper lift arm moves to the next bolt postion lower. The flat bar that goes rotating lift shaft also gets moved to a different hole and the 451 manual tells about cutting a certain amount of the rotating shaft off the left side so it will clear the chute rotation shaft on a super. By the way anybody know what that arm is suppose to do on the left end of the shaft?

It's all in the 451 manual In the manuals section here. I didn't read it either till I already had it mounted on my 1862 and the lift linkage wasn't going to work. The lowering plates would not be too hard to make I don't think other than it is offset a bit from top to bottom but with some creativity that should be able to be duplicated too.

Last edited:
Here is a screen shot from manual showing some of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-074109_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119-074109_Drive.jpg
    881.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221119-074319_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119-074319_Drive.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 0
Surely wouldn't be too hard to make something.

That is a really nice looking blower and no doubt will make a nice unit once you get it squared away!

I think the only thing your missing would be the 2 plates at the bottom to relocate the lower arms. The top arms just need relocated to a different bolt hole by the manual.

I may be confused but the picture of the one already mounted to your 2082 doesn't match what I thought the manual shows for upper a location? But if it's working that way without any problems I wouldn't mess with it.

Back