• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2020 MN Events

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john.knutson

displayname
John K
Is anybody planning to attend, or know of events with a good Cub Cadet presence in MN this coming year?

I will be trying to attend the Nowthen threshing show again this year, potentially bringing my 107 depending on my family's schedule and registration details for the show.

I swung by the Little Log House show at Hastings in July on the way home from another show and was impressed with the turnout of Cubs. The last weekend in July.
I may just take some equipment there in 2020.
They had a huge parking area and boondock camping on the grounds as well.
Many buildings full of equipment to view.
DSCN7346.JPG
DSCN7347.JPG
DSCN7350.JPG

Also, Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. I would love to see one of those Tiger Cubs in person (and I'm sure my wife and son would get a kick out of it).

I checked the Western Minnesota Thrashers Reunion site the other day and it looks like the big annual Labor Day show at Rolag is still on for this year. Although several training sessions for June and July have been cancelled.

For those of you that have never made the trip, it sure deserves a place on your "bucket list" 4 days every Labor Day weekend.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=wmstr...3d6764c38d685bab8881e7b19&cc=US&setlang=en-US

Back