• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2019 Plow Days in MO

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug from the Mo Two Cylinder club is trying to put something together for the Treloar-Marthasville area. They still are harvesting the fields from what he told us a week or two ago.

Great!
Please keep us posted.
I may just come down to that as I have relation in the area.
Couple questions...
Will they welcome other makes of GT's?
Can a fellow camp there on site like we do at Blunier's??

All makes are welcome - and the GTs usually plow one field while the big guys usually plow another field. We had a few Cub Cadets, a couple of Cases, a couple of Wheel Horses, and a few JDs in the plow day events we had in the past.

There is no area for camping, and I don't know if Marthasville will have hotels, but I'm sure Washington just to the south will, as will Warrenton to the north (Warrenton is on I-70, so it might be more convenient.)

Usually one day event - and it usually has a very short notice time. Doug has to work with the local farmers to find a field. We usually plow in the Missouri River bottoms, where most of the fields are at. Corn and soy beans are the normal crops there. Here are some shots of past year's plow days.
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1352.JPG
IMG_2812.JPG
IMG_2813.JPG
IMG_2825.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG
IMG_2840.JPG

Latest posts

Back