• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2019 Iowa plow day???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Times growing short GIrls and Boys!!
Are any of us die hards here in the Midwest going to be able to plow (and I don't means snow!!) somewhere nearby???

There's a plow day in Knapp Wisconsin.
KNAPP PLOW DAY 2019 HAS BEEN SCHEDULED! It is set for october 25- 26th.

NO FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW.
There will be a portapottie on site.
There will be some prizes to give away Drawings at 1pm Saturday. We will stop all field activity starting at 1245 for the 1pm drawings.
Times: Friday start time is noon but if you want to show earlier that's fine. There will be night plowing available.
Saturday 8am (again, earlier is ok too).

LOCATION E2202 770th ave, Knapp, WI
I recommend bringing hwy 12 to 190th street just east of knapp. That road will take you right to the address and is easier with bigger trucks and trailers.

1571750577428.png

Back