• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2016 Corn Harvest

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
My ride all day Friday and Saturday.....

310154.jpg

310155.jpg

310156.jpg

1978 IH 1460 with 4200 hours......tired old girl, but for our 120 acres a year she works just fine!

Motored through 50 acres of 230+ bu/acre 16% corn this weekend......(with some help from Chris E. in the grain truck and mom on the pickup and wagon).

310158.jpg

Waaaaayyyyy too much rain lately made getting to some areas of the field a challenge.....

310160.jpg

28L tires were a bit of a disadvantage in the nasty wet stuff, bu the Firestone 23 Deg lugs always got me through or backed out...

310161.jpg

A couple times just barely backed out......even with the 'Stones, it was a pretty slick bottomed rut and a wild ride.

310159.jpg

I have to hand it to the DT436 engine, shelling 230 bu corn WHILE slugging through sticky nasty black mud, pulled down to 2000 rpm and it kept right on barking (and producing it's fair share of black smoke!!!)

Wow that does look wet! I'm glad your making it through Steve!

Latest posts

Back