• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2016 Blunier Fall Plow Day - Roanoke, IL - 10/29/16

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will see you soon then!!
You guys gotta get out from behind that Cheddar Curtain more often!!

I'm outta here about 9AM or so.
We'll have to get a pic or 2 of Caleb's rig and my 126 before Ya get 'em dirty!!

Got the Plow Day shirts finished last night, got to do the decals this evening. I e-mailed invoices to anyone that ordered something. I plan to get there tomorrow between 8:00 and 8:30 am. If you bought something from me, look for this ugly mug tomorrow:

310491.jpg

Loaded up
Headed east
And I remember the Montfort lane and their trucks!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful, warm Saturday of plowing and friendship!! Unfortunately cannot attend this year. Best wishes to all!

Made it in about 4:30 today after an hour detour at Midwest Super Cub (that place was awesome!). Plowing conditions were a little tacky but still really good and the weather was awesome. It was great to see our friends again and turn that soil. Dad couldn't get me off the tractors until food was mentioned! I'm excited about more plowing tomorrow...

Steve,
Thank you, Big Steve and your entire family for putting on such fantastic event. The weather & plowing was great but the Friday night bull session is not to be overlooked. It's always nice to see old friends and meet new ones.

Mike

Thanks Mike!

Hope everyone had a safe trip home!

My Dad and I had a great time as well. Thanks to the Blunier family for hosting this event. I took some picures and video, but found that my phone's camera isn't as great as I thought. Here are some of the better ones. Thanks also to Caleb and Josh Stertz for my ride on "The Grizz". Those twin pipes barking brought a grin to my face. I also included a 'selfie' of my Dad and I.
cubwinker.gif

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2sz7HMKLlTwQnBvWjR3X3NkRTA

Back