• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2016 Blunier Fall Plow Day - Roanoke, IL - 10/29/16

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home fro 538 Mile round trip to this Plow Day and UNI Panther-SDSU Bison football game safely last night. We lost to the Bisons, 24-20.
sad.gif

Got the tractors nd plows partially cleaned up this afternoon!
happy.gif

We Stertz's had a GREAT TIME at Bluniers this year! The weather was even better than 2014 and the ground conditions were really good. The Bluniers are a great host family and they put on a top notch event. I very much enjoyed getting to speak with many of you on the forum that I know from past events but I also enjoyed getting to meet some new friends as well. Thanks Kevin for making up the cool Blunier shirts. I will treasure mine as a memento for years to come! We put on a tickle over 825 miles on our trip and enjoyed every minute of it. I told myself that I wasn't going to take much video this year, that I would just enjoy the plowing, but honestly I like to share it with anyone who is willing to view it. It is a blast!!! This is just a small example of the many videos that I took this year. Feel free to post it To your FB and social Media sites--I Like to share what we are doing! Good wholesome fun!

http://youtu.be/Q5Ck-rZFe8Q

Many thanks to Steve and the gang at Roanoke for a great weekend activity! It don't get any more down to earth enjoyable and pure USA than these events! Was great to see a lot of folks I have come to know since I 1st got into this hobby 4 years ago, as well as meet some new GT fans as well. Proud to have been a part of this super weekend!

Carolyn and I pulled out around 3PM and headed towards the barn. Stumbled across an IL Wildlife Refuge camp site along rte 26 just south of Lacon, on the IL River. They are open most of the year and have a camp host on site. We camped there for the nite ($8) W/O hookups, but they do have elec if needed, which we really didn't. Going to keep that site in mind for 2018!
Then we were underway Sunday AM about 7:30 or so.

310591.jpg

Back