• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2016 Blunier Fall Plow Day - Roanoke, IL - 10/29/16

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks David and Earl. I'll be telling him about it tomorrow evening, and provided he wants to attend, we'll look you up.
greenthumb.gif

Yes, Friday evening plowing and BS session, followed by Saturday main event.....

Kevin,

There are always plenty of tractors to take for a spin!!!!! My grandfather and his buddies would get the biggest kick out of watching all of us plow....it became a bit of a social event for them! The first few plow days the local farmers dismissed as a a novelty, but lately, they show up and are truly impressed with what the machines will do and how good of a job plowing everyone does.......we get comments for weeks following a PD from folks that drive by or stop in to watch!! My personal favorite are the cars that slow...slow more.....then stop....and watch......and watch...before moving on. I wish I could record the conversations as they gawk!!!

Kevin L--he could certainly take some rounds on any or all of our tractors! The best way to enjoy a PD is to get in the seat and take some "laps"!

Dang!!!!
bash.gif
I've been planning on attending but I had my calendar wrong. I could make it myself, but I just wouldn't have the fun with out my son. So maybe next time.
angry.gif

Say it ain't so Kent! I was hoping for a live demonstration on what those red 'things' are for...
lol.gif

I just got the OK from work for Friday off, probably staying in a hotel though.

Hey Dave S--That farm in the background looks vaguely familiar!
1a_scratchhead.gif
I love that rig you got...Good stuff

For once... I won't have to say "maybe next year I'll finish the project" with this beast!
309706.jpg

Wyatt--
greenthumb.gif

23 days and counting down to BPD X! Anyone out there willing to post a pic of what rig or rigs they are bringing to the big weekend? It's funny on a forum like this but before I meet someone face to face, I get to know them via their tractor/s if they've posted pics of it/them. Then the face time connection is easier to make because you know it is "so and so" because of recognizing the rig!

About 1/3 of the beans were cut off of the Plow Day field yesterday afternoon/evening......then it rained 3" overnight, with more on the way today!!!

Good news is they are the best beans we have ever raised (field down the road went almost 75 bu/acre).

They are also being cut on a diagonal, which should help with combine track and heavy trash windrow issues.

23 days?????....dang, I had better get those rag joints changed out in the diesel driveline soon!!!!!

IL Routes 116/117 are right close to Steve's farm, I'm sure he'll post all we need to know soon, such as plowing, parking and such info. Or take a look at thread from fall of 2014. I'm getting stoked!

309781.jpg

If I can ever manage to get engine swapped I'm sure 1200 will go. Probably with a stack, never had original muffler and one I hi-jacked from a NF is almost toast.

Earl,

I'll post data soon......

309784.jpg

She's been down there before, bought #1-1450 from my buddy the following spring. Dad might have to mow earlier in week!

I knew you would Steve, Jeff K asked last page and I looked back is all.

If I find a rear hitch, 100 may follow too...
greenthumb.gif

There you go Earl! Lead us off with a QL or two! That 1200 would be classic with a stack. They aren't quiet but I've always liked the look of a stack on a plow GT. I look forward to seeing you there. I spoke with a friend of mine and have the accommodations set for the weekend. Now just have to finish Grizzly for Caleb and fix some wiring on the trailer and we should be ready to roll!

Steve, Are Ya gonna do door....er, I mean "furrow" prizes this year?
If so, I have some tractor books you can have.
I'll try and remember to bring 'em along.

Back