• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2013 West Branch Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memorgan

displayname
Mick morgan
November 2nd.across the road north from last year. Heres a last attempt at the late show of plow days. Dave has lots of ground and we will see if we can make this happen again.Stay tuned

Well, I just watched the weather forecast for this week and it looks like some rain so I guess about all we can do at this point is hope for the best.

If it's gonna happen, I'll be there.

I'll try to get there. Between lousy weather and fighting this cold for going on two weeks now and trying to get Fancy's 1650 running again... It's been busy around here.
264197.gif

Mick, best Route from the Badger state? Maybe can come. Would be fourth PD in 2013, 1st with CC. From Dubuque south on 61 to I 80W looks to be my preference ( I have not been on 61 for 15-20 years), about 20 miles further , but only by 5 minutes from taking 151 & X40 (Google Maps)....Any & all feedback Welcome!
Shift.gif

Paul,

Might consider taking I90 south to Rockford and I39
south to I88 towards the Quad Cities and straight
West to West Branch. It would be Expressway all the way. Can make good time.

After you exit I80 from either direction, turn siuth and go approximately 3 miles and then turn left on Buckeye. Once on Buckeye its about 1 and 1/2 miles and will be on the north side of the road. Hopefully the rain we get in the next few days won't put a damper on this

Talk to Dave this morn...we will keep an eye on things...got a nice 1 1/2 inch of rain Wednesday nite...it came nice so we will see how it soaked up...sun is to shine Friday and some wind will help...stay tuned
1a_scratchhead.gif

As we are thankful for the rain that Mother Nature gives us..I just got the word from Dave that its to wet..So NO plow day...sorry guys.We had a shower come thru this after noon that pretty much washed us out...We knew that this late in the year was a long shot so we;ll plan for next time...Thanks all

wave.gif

Thanks Mick,

It's been tough this year getting good weather for PD's. Lets hope next year shines on us a little better.

Mick -- Hopefully next will be better. Thanks again for the invitation -- I wouldn't have been able to attend anyway due to other chores (so I'm kind of glad I didn't miss it!)

Back