• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2008 Red Power Round Up Columbia, MO

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klejeune

displayname
Keith LeJeune
Let's talk Red Power!

75798.jpg

I looked around and couldn't find another thread about RPRU here, so I thought I'd start one.

Who's going?

I've got a spot reserved at Cottonwood RV next to the Boone Co. Fairgrounds. This will be my first one and will be taking my CCO w/Danco loader. They are featuring the Cub Cadet Original as the Cub Cadet model and I believe will feature a different model in the coming years as well.

Some links to the Missouri Chapter No. 1 pages.

http://www.showmeihc.com/2008_RPRU.htm
http://www.showmeihc.com/RPRU-Flyer.pdf

See ya' there!
Keith

Keith,

I normally go every year but the wife said no this year, the last three was enough
err.gif
it seems that the wife and kids are tired of seeing 'Dads Red Tractors'. Red Power is great but can be a real haul for some folks, I think that's why there isn't more enthusiasm about it. I did post a thread in the sand box with a slew of pics from last year. Maybe we could get Charlie or Bryan to archive whats there to shorten it up a bit if anyone whats to add more to it? Everyone loves to see the pics from it so if you make it please be sure and be a shutter bug for the rest of us, I know that I would be thankful and I'm sure everyone else would too. Here is the link to the Red Power in the Sand Box. https://www.ihcubcadet.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.pl?lm=1184880140&file=/22744/58912.html

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll take plenty of pics.

I know it's got to be a haul for most Cub Cadet folks as the vast majority seem to be more north and east of Missouri. But hopefully I'll get to see some of the cool custom stuff that usually goes to RPRU. I really wish I could have made last years Cub-a-rama. I understand there is a guy that does really nice work but is in failing health and most likely won't be at RPRU this year.

Either way, I'm hoping there is a good turnout in Columbia for those of us that don't have the good fortune of being in an area that is knee deep in Cadets. I'm hoping to have enough money left over from tax returns to pick up a model 73 if I can find one that is going to Columbia, but we'll have to wait until the tax man is finished. Maybe with the stimulation bill money I'll get that will be enough to bring one home. time will tell. I've got a nice wish list going, but before I can bring some stuff home, I've got to build a Cub House to put them in. Or so the wife says.

Oh yeah, I've already got reservations at Cottonwoods RV park next to the fair grounds. If anyone needs a phone number I can look it up for you.

I'm planning to be there. I'm taking my 100-149 and hope to take 86 with the steroid motor in it if Son and I can get the bugs in the motor work out.

I plan to take our two red cubs in 2010 when its in Laporte IN. Gas prices are to high to go from Indiana to MO this year. To much going on moving from PA to Kokomo IN anywhy. Cheers Mike and Michele T

I hope to have a 124 ready to bring over, may bring the way it is.
It has mower deck, fresh engine, front blade.
Tractor also has the rear PTO.

Dale, great photos! Thanks for taking and posting them.
87963.jpg

I barely took any pics... thanks for posting those Dale. It was good to meet you and Myron Bounds and Todd Markle and Paul Bell and other forum members. We had a good time, but it went by so fast. I got a couple of parts I needed too.

Keith

Back