• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2007 Cub Cadets.....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdiederichs

displayname
Jim Diederichs
Dying to find out what is all new with garden tractors and with compacts,please give us any news! Keep hearing rumors of a Cub/Yanmar joint effort in compacts,any news?? Also,I think it is time to retire the 3000 series and introduce a newer GT lineup soon..any plans of this?

Jim, wow long time no post! Good to see ya back.
happy.gif
IMO Cub Cadet should go slightly backwards in their styling and get rid of the whimpy looking hood design, but that's just me.

Charlie - I agree on the styling - give us back the 1x9 style !!!!!

Charlie,still kickin' just not quite as high as I used to.(grin) Thanks for having me back guys! I agree let's get back to real Cub cadet styling!!

Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever get to see the classic styles that we love. Just like pick-ups and suv's have gone "soft", the styling of tractors are designed to appeal to the buyers of the family(my wife, for instance
wink.gif
)

You're right Dave, the wife loves the look of the newer wimpy looking cub cadets and hates my tractor looking 1811. She has no taste!

I agree the new rigs just don't have the macho mucle look. The new stuff dosen't look nearly as cool as my 1250.
old.gif
The old stuff is way cooler. My 6 year old said the new cubs don't really look like tractors.

Back