• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

19th Annual Greater MN Two Cyl. Club May 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmortenson

displayname
William Mortenson
At the Morrison county fairgrounds in Little Falls, MN.

"Year of the Tracks"
Featuring All makes & models of anything with tracks
Also featuring Garden tractors and Oliver tractors

Events:
-Garden Tractor pull
Friday, May 6th @ 6pm
(Registration @ 5pm)

Consignment Auction
Saturday, May 7th @ 10am
LOOKING FOR CONSIGNMENTS!

Parade
Sunday, May 8th @ 11am

Antique Tractor pull
Sunday, May 8th 12 noon

Demonstrations
Plowing and Garden tractor plowing
Bring your Tractors and plows to plow!
Corn shelling
Cement block making

Also have a:
"two cylinder store"
Play Area for kids
"Old Fashion jam Session"
(bring your instruments and join in!)
Old School house open

Kyler - I was going to check where you're from, figuring it must be relatively close to Little Falls. Imagine my surprise to see myself in your profile photo! That's me on the right side of the picture on the 782. Was that the Montrose Plow Day last fall? Looks like the off-site field that had a ton of bean straw - gave me fits! But I learned from it - my hitch pin will be an upside-down bolt from now on, so it doesn't catch all that straw and plug up under the tractor! It's nice to see that picture of short-sleeve weather.

Hey Greg, yeah it was last fall. Was during the parade out back. That is me in the middle with the 100 and a buddy with the 782D in front. This winter has been long enough, so yes I agree, time for t-shirt weather. I think we met one other time, you bought a hitch from me.

To be listed on the Auction Bill Notification must be received by April 2, 2011
Contact Al Mortenson at
(320)-267-1699

Back