• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1944 Farmall B

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Mo

displayname
Terry Reed
I picked this up last month. It has the Henderson Midget loader. Runs good, but I had a small problem with the starter rod. But that's fixed now. Other than putting a new muffler and rain cap on it, and straightening the hood, it probably will stay as is.

IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1727.JPG

That is a sweet tractor Terry! Thanks for sharing with us. What is your long term plan with it?

I bought a BN at an estate sale about 35 years ago. It came with the loader an a plow. Mine has that same Char-Lynn pump. It's been my weekly mower for 35 years.

My plans is to straighten the grille and just clean it up a bit. I did pick up a new muffler and rain cap Saturday. Here's a shot from Sunday. Since this picture was taken, I removed the label from the muffler.

Attachments

• IMG_1762.JPG
    IMG_1762.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 405
I literally learned to drive at 13 on on the same leftie. I see one here and there, they seem to not rust away.

Back