• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1882 deck on a 1862 ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 50C deck under my 1862. I got it that way so, I don't know for sure if anything was modified but works great. I have wondered if there is a speed up pulley for the deck that will work with the 1862 5/8" PTO.

Exactly the same 50C deck on both tractors, assuming both are equipped with the 4.5" PTO clutch. There is no 5/8" speedup pulley to my knowledge. You will have to move the carriage to a different set of holes on the mule drive.

Slid rite on. working great. Good old cub cadet....
Good thing my 1811 Starts and runs for about 30 seconds and quits , not getting fuel, let it sit overnite and it will fire rite up and then do the same thing...

The fuel pump on the M18 really isn't a necessity on these tractors unless you run the tank at a 1/3 or less. There is enough gravity action to make it run. Obviously it's optimum to have a working fuel pump. Check the tank shutoff valve. Another thing it could be is a bad Magneto. Usually they need a few minutes of heat to fail, then when you let it sit overnight it will start again. I just had one do that.

Latest posts

Back