• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1872 Cub Cadet w/cab & blower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpatterson

displayname
Mike Patterson
Pictures to follow when it stops with the monsoon we are having this afternoon!

Kohler Magnum 18, new carb, plugs, wires, air filter, oil filter
Power steering
Front hydraulic ports
Turf tires all around, good condition, not all rotted out, hold air just fine, backs are loaded with washer fluid
Sim cab, modified to have vertical front instead of slant (like 88 series tractors), front wiper, circulation fan inside, LED work lights front of cab, rear clearance lights
450 front mount snow blower, manual chute adjustment
Cab was installed with intention of entire unit being painted red like the larger 88 series tractors and decals to match - so cab is currently the red/black scheme, rest of tractor is still yellow/white. Yellow & white paint is not in bad condition, just showing its age with typical scratches. Grill is not all smashed, has one cracked cross piece at exhaust pipe. Unit originated from Pennsylvania, been stored in garage since the day I owned it. Seat cover is cracked badly, but still okay to use for now but should be replaced. Dash is not cracked either. This is MTD tractor, not an IH built unit in disguise.
Asking price $3,000 US or $3800 Canadian, pick up South Mountain, Ontario Canada

Pictures finally...
So the tractor comes with turf tires, the Vredestein that are on the front are not included, rear chains included at the above price.
1989 model, 1175 hrs. P.O. of blower enjoyed using black paint on it!?? P.O. of tractor had some crazy idea for the hitch I'd say, I've never pulled anything with it since the hole is too small for any trailers I have. So the hitch needs to be replaced, really not sure what his thoughts were on that one!!

Attachments

• feb camera pictures 022.jpg
    feb camera pictures 022.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 458
  • feb camera pictures 023.jpg
    feb camera pictures 023.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 506
  • feb camera pictures 018.jpg
    feb camera pictures 018.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 446
  • feb camera pictures 025.jpg
    feb camera pictures 025.jpg