• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1862 Service Manual Help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcamille

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gary Camille
Bought a 1862 Service Manual that is a poor copy of original . Most of it is good enough.
Need one page. ( have very faded copy ) Need 5-7 diagram for panel and grill removal.
My first working on a CCC, after working on many IHCC. Looks similar, but more things in the way and not as accessible.
Wanted to look over procedure, just to not fight it.
Thanks Gary

Thank You Digger, That was more than I expected. You run a Great Site here.
You all have always been helpful over the years.
Sorry I haven't sent a donation before, but it's over do. Will start on that next here.
Thanks Again

Sorry I haven't sent a donation before, but it's over do. Will start on that next here.
Thanks Again
Not my site any more man. But feel to donate. ;-)

Shows how much I keep up. Mostly during spring time fire up maintenance .
How long since you stepped down ? Who's site now ?
Still donated. Great Group.

Thanks Again
Gave it up last fall, the new owner info is in the Terms of Service. (y)

Back