• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1862 FUEL PUMP

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cphipps

displayname
CHRIS PHIPPS
Hello All,
I lost the fuel pump on my 1862 with a M18. The new replacement pumps look a little cheap and I don't know how well they perform. Does anyone have any experience with them? Or does anyone have any advice about a low pressure (what PSI?)electric pump. This one is mowing every week so I'm not so worried about being perfectly correct. Thanks.

Chris, check out the button above for Kirk Engines. They sell a replacement that has proper pressure. I have used an electric pump for years and I have found it works WONDERFULLY. Also, it has never filled my crankcase with gasoline like the mechanical one did.

Photo:
320240.jpg

Link: Kirk's Fuel Pump

Kirk has good products and a lot of know-how regarding Cub Cadets. Trust me on this.
smile.gif

Thanks, Jeremiah.
Looks like shipping from them might be a little slow but, I will call them. If you look at Facet model numbers on the net, its a little unclear what model they are using. You're right though, great site.

Latest posts

Back