• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1862 and Haban deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

impalla1960

I picked up a 1862 cub cadet and I also have a cub 1872 that came with a 60 inch Haban deck.the 1872 is under repair so can I put the Haban deck on my 1862 cub

hello Impalla, I am Michigan transplant to Georgia for 12 years now, I come from the bay city area. I do not have the answer to your question if the mule drive will fit your 1862. however, I do have a spare mule drive for the 1872 that is available if you need a spare for any reason? or I can send Picts to you if you just want to have a visual reference of one that is removed from the machine happy to help, regards Mark Shorkey

I have everything for the 1872 it even has those 26 inch tires in the rear it looks tough.I picked up the 1862 for $50.00 it’s completed it just quit on the people I bought it from the fuel pump was broke so I put a new fuel pump on it and I’m replacing all the fuel lines

I put a new fuel pump on it and I’m replacing all the fuel lines
Good plan. Consider cleaning the fuel tank and replacing the shut off valve and grommet, or whatever that model has. My shut off valve screen was clogged and pinched when I got my 782-I paid twice what you paid.

Here is the 1862

Attachments

• 4DFBCE11-9FAA-4183-8268-63FBFDBF2E4F.jpeg
    4DFBCE11-9FAA-4183-8268-63FBFDBF2E4F.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
Back