• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1811 Hitch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htimmons

displayname
Harold Timmons
I have ask at other forum w/no luck. How do you add a 3 point hitch to an 1811?? Any pictures?? Previous tractor was a 1650 and I have blade and turning plow.

Thanks
Harold
In the Heart Of Dixie

Hello, Harold!

The 1811 uses a different style of 3 point hitch than your 1650. The 1811 uses the category 0 type of 3 point, which is a bit more heavy-duty than the Cub Cadet style 3 point on your 1650. Unfortunately, this means that your attachments from your 1650 won't fit the 1811. You'll need a different style of 1-bottom plow, and I'm not sure about the blade. As for pictures, I have an 1811 but it doesn't have a 3-point on it. I do, however, have the service manual for this tractor which has installation instructions. If no one posts pictures in a couple days, I can scan a page or two from the manual to show you what this looks like.

Harold:

First, Welcome to the forum
36392.jpg

The 1811 has an Aluminum Rear End in it. Mounting the 3 point Sleeve Hitch type of system (ie: 1650) can be done BUT, it will require some modification and fabrication. If you are not willing to do that, than the previous post would be correct. If you are interested, shoot me an email and I can send the data.

Thanks Matt and Roland. The blade is front mounted and works fine, I couldn't see any place to hook up the lifting bar on the rear like on the 1650. I have the manuals on order if they don't help I will accept you offers, I will let you know. Thanks again.
Harold
In The Heart Of Dixie

Back