• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1811 front wheel/tire upgrade

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmhill

displayname
John Hill
Hey guys, I'm going to put Carlisle Tru Power 26-12x12 ag rear tires on my 1811, and I'd like to upgrade the front tires as well. Is there a larger tire that I can put on my existing rim (bigger than 16-6.50x8)? I'm thinking that I'll need a bigger front tire to be proportionate with the larger rear tires. Any thoughts?

9 out of 10 times I've seen 26x12 rears added when doing the Super Steer front axle swap. Most have used the later model forward swept axle which raises the front end about 2". So folks put the 26x12's on the rear which even it back out.

Back