• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1782 need advise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Colonel

IHCC Supporter
I was out hunting for 169 “stuff” and ran across this 1782. Currently has a snow blade but no deck. Any chance
of finding a deck and any idea on a cost ? Tractor seems to run out good, I believe it is worth a deck. Unsure of what size deck should
be under it, maybe a 48” ?

FA8E91D3-4D22-4B61-9A3B-C1CF15902954.jpeg

Haban 60" decks were common, but 44C, 50C or Cyclops era "GT" deck will work with the correct mule drive/deck hangars.

That looks like a big cap on the tank so probably a 6" pulley, so you're gonna likely need a late Haban 60" or a 46/48/54 GT deck unless you want to hunt down a smaller pulley for either the deck or the PTO, or risk running a 44/50C at 50% overspeed.

Very much depends on location and condition on decks, but anywhere from 50-300.

That's a very nice, well optioned machine, probably worth 2k+.

Back