• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1711 with new Gator blades on 44" deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rswartz

displayname
Randy Swartz
Just installed new Gator blades on my 44C deck. The clippings were smaller, but had just as much grass discharge as before, just as "Mr Plow" told me. Is there anything that is available or can be installed to turn this deck into a mulcher? I'm looking for any ideas.

Randy S.
They did offer a mulching kit that had a smaller blade that attched to your exsiting blade and also a plate that blocked off the end of the deck chute.
But I'm not sure if they offered it for the 44C or not.

Back