• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1711 Anti-scalp Wheels

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemartin

IHCC Supporter
I need to replace the anti-scalp/gauge wheels on my CC1711 mower deck which has a 44" deck. It is a 1984 model. Where is the best place to get those from (and the plastic one on the front of the deck also.) Tks
Mike Martin

For the wheels, check out the sponsor CC Specialties at the top of the page. When I needed one of the front wheels for my 50" deck, I bought it from them.

On the paint: Looks like IH 935 White and Federal Yellow. You folks agree? CC Specialties has both I think. I need a good decal set and I think CC has this too. 1711 hydro was a one year only machine (per this site). Tks for your support.

On the paint: Looks like IH 935 White and Federal Yellow. You folks agree? CC Specialties has both I think. I need a good decal set and I think CC has this too. 1711 hydro was a one year only machine (per this site). Tks for your support.

Yes, that would be correct.

Back