• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

169 OWNERS COLLECT HERE

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason: If Andy had hydraulic lift (and I had had the motivation to install it) he wouldn't have left here. He made it to Pensacola safely and his new owner (who I hope checks in here) is happy with what he bought. I still have 2 149's a <font color="ff0000">682 </font><font color="000000">a 1811, and an overabundance of 125s and 123s to deal with, so Andy has gone to a better (warmer) place. If these old machines didn't change hands now and then and become new toys to big boys they'd be sitting in the weeds.
happy.gif
</font>

Frank C. Sure do. Fancy's 1650, Clarence (102), Keepsake 1650. Little Pete the 1415 that I got this spring, 782D a.k.a. The D, and haven't driven the 108 with 14 hp engine for a name. And you're right about the Cubbies sometimes going to new homes. Ian now has a 102 courtesy of Earl Ford. That means his two sons and him each have their own Cub Cadet.

Mike M - almost missed your post of 169 #2. Looking nice there. Even got an original mid-back seat.

Hey - in case you guys haven't seen this, here's a card you can give to your other half.

311597.jpg

Mike, nicely done!
greenthumb.gif
Very cool to have two 169s all refurbished and pretty. BTW, I still think you have the best shop!

Hydro,
roflol.gif
However, that box could fit one of these.
cubwinker.gif

311602.jpg

If I recall, it's a 1450. Now I'm going to have to dig it out and look to be sure.

Kraig - I assume you were joking. It doesn't have a shift lever nor a hydro control lever in the pic, but I suppose the decal might have a number on it.

Earl - can't be an 1100 because 1100's didn't have side panels.

I had one as a kid, and I think they were a 1650. I have a 109 with a #1 trailer new in the box at home. I'll have to post up a picture after I get home........

Dang! I was voting for a 1100....
cubwinker.gif

I'll be honest Hydro, didn't know about no side panels. Thanks for the info!

Here are a couple of toy tractors that I have....

One is a New In Box IH Cub Cadet 129 with a #1 Dump Cart

Top:

311719.jpg

Front:

311720.jpg

Side:

311721.jpg

Back:

311722.jpg

Dash:

311723.jpg

Another is a Cub on a Cub....

311724.jpg

David - if you look at the last post before yours you will see it's dated Dec. 25, 2016. As I recall that's when Charlie still had ownership and closed the thread. It was really no longer about 169s. It had turned into it's own Forum about everything.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :errrr:

I would assume that the change over to the new forum software changed the settings.

Back