• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

169 OWNERS COLLECT HERE

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce-

Nice 169 but that seat has to go.

CC Specialties in the banners above each page has the seat you need...and free bumpers!

Wayne:
So you are not a fan of the period correct seat cover done in rich Corinthian leather?

I'm hoping the original is lurking underneath!

BTW, I forwarded the serial number info to Art as suggested.

Bruce,
roflol.gif

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By bruce leedy (Bleedy) on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 05:56 am:

Wayne:
So you are not a fan of the period correct seat cover done in rich Corinthian leather?<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="-1">I think you need to name your 169 either "Cordoba" or "Ricardo"</font>

310651.jpg

Ricardo it is!

Actually, the quote was "soft" Corinthian leather in the commercials I believe.

They say memory is one of the first things to go!

Bruce-
Welcome to the forum, and nice tractor!

Kraig-
I literally laughed out loud at that "Corinthian Leather" photo. Just this past weekend the daughter and I were out somewhere and as she was putting something in the Suburban, I said, "Hey, don't mess up my Corinthian leather!" She just looked at me with an odd look. I tried to explain it to her, but she just rolled her eyes and and shrugged. LOL
1a_scratchhead.gif

#%$!ng steering wheel!

Thought I'd pull the steering box to clean and re-grease and install thrust bearing upgrade....but NO....It wants to put up a fight! It broke my first 1" board puller...so I had to upgrade to a 2" reinforced board.

I've just about maxed out my puny 350 ft-lb air gun with no luck yet........soaking and waiting!!

There is no call for this!....this tractor has been stored inside its whole life!

310702.jpg

310703.jpg

Success!!!

As much attitude as technique sometimes!

Little more heat from hair dryer, little more PB Blaster, few more psi, and using left hand to hold the gun... and POW

310708.jpg

310709.jpg

310710.jpg

Michael,

Very nice tractor!
What kind of front tires are those? They don't quite look like V61's (the kind Steve B. talks about).
Could they be the original tires?

Frank-

Anyone that would do the traveling involved is certainly someone that will treat the 169 with respect. I think you made a good move!

Jeff B. I would love to give Raggedy Ann a good loving home only right now I have too many irons in the fire. Too many projects and not enough time or funds.
happy.gif

Marlin: It is, but Andy deserves his name. I'm just hoping that he likes his new home out of the cold winters. Don't name your Cub Cadets!
happy.gif

Hey Frank,
With "never part w/ a 149" as part of your sig, I would think for you, of all people, parting w/ a 169 would be an absolute atrocity!!!
bottom.gif

roflol.gif

No More Cold Winters,
thumbsup.gif

I'm sure Andy won't mind the parting,
happy.gif

Back