• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

169 fuel shut off with sediment bowl.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike ligus

I just found this picture online and it the title claimed it fit a 169. My 169 has the same thing in very good shape. But the shutoff screw has some type of fiber gasket in there leaking by the threads and coming apart. I like the clear viewable bowl idea. But my parts diagram and the cub diagram call for a standard fuel shut off. ? Any idea if the parts like gaskets are available to rebuild mine.
Resized_Screenshot_20210725-150045_Chrome.jpeg

Contact CCS
See ad up above

Fuel sediment bowl filter valve assembly PN/ IH-385376-R91 USE KH-A-210480
Fits Cub Cadet Original 70 71 72 73 100 102 104 105 106 107 122 123 124 125 126 127 147

Nice. I was hope to rebuild this one but I thought it did not belong and was not oem. Mine is in great shape. Just leaks at threads. Thanks for the number and picture.

Mike, it's very possible that your gas tank simply got swapped out at some point with an older one that uses the glass bowl sediment bowl setup like you have, instead of the wire mesh shutoff up in the tank like the parts diagram shows for a 169. Honestly, I like the sediment bowl setup better, it's easy to clean.

Nice. I was hope to rebuild this one but I thought it did not belong and was not oem. Mine is in great shape. Just leaks at threads. Thanks for the number and picture.
Mike, I have in the past been able to seal the threads with plumbing tape.It is super thin so it doesn't take much.I can't tell you how long it will last but it does work. If you can find old style valve packing that's the best but hard to find now....

i have bought several from charlie and they work fine and look good. its not worth the hassle to mess with them and then worry if they're going to leak.

. . . and if, like me, you sometimes can't see/find it on CCS website, give him an email. For some reason, the website doesn't work well on my phone, but great on my laptop.

Back