• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1650 Starter Gear

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Looking for a good 10-tooth pinion gear for a Quietline starter (1250, 1450, 1650). Must be in good condition - no chipped/broken teeth.

Wow, thanks, Digger! That's a great deal and my new starter should be here by the end of the week. BTW, I'm putting together a substantial order from my favorite frozen tundra cub parts supplier, too. I just need to get to the tractor in storage to see what else I'll need. Probably won't qualify for free shipping, but it won't be too far off, and it'll give you something to do while you're staying at home!

Thanks again for that link - what a great forum!

Wow, thanks, Digger! That's a great deal and my new starter should be here by the end of the week. BTW, I'm putting together a substantial order from my favorite frozen tundra cub parts supplier, too. I just need to get to the tractor in storage to see what else I'll need. Probably won't qualify for free shipping, but it won't be too far off, and it'll give you something to do while you're staying at home!

Thanks again for that link - what a great forum!
I'll bet you'll have it by Wednesday. Your gonna get FREE shipping on your next order! (y) (y)

I'll bet you'll have it by Wednesday. Your gonna get FREE shipping on your next order! (y) (y)
You won that bet, Digger. Today I received the new starter, a solid cast iron oil pan, and a box full of treasures from CCS. Of course I keep discovering other things I need, so there'll beem a follow up otder soon.

Thanks for the great service!

You won that bet, Digger. Today I received the new starter, a solid cast iron oil pan, and a box full of treasures from CCS. Of course I keep discovering other things I need, so there'll beem a follow up otder soon.

Thanks for the great service!
Cool! Thanks man! Glad to help. (y) (y)

Hi , I'm the guy who had trouble with the new after market 1650 starter that was making the awful noise when it engaged. I cured the problem by filing down the washers that were on the starter mount to about the thickness of the original starter. Now it works fine. Just kept filing away with a flat baster till it looked about right Installed it and presto it worked.

Hi , I'm the guy who had trouble with the new after market 1650 starter that was making the awful noise when it engaged. I cured the problem by filing down the washers that were on the starter mount to about the thickness of the original starter. Now it works fine. Just kept filing away with a flat baster till it looked about right Installed it and presto it worked.
Thanks for that info, Don. Now, if I experience that problem I'll know what to do!

Back