• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1650 need help with snowblower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
I'm in need of replacing snowblower belt on 1650 (36")..totally not familiar with this tractor yet....I've backed adjustment out ,loosened mounting bolts that allowed an in. of slack but still not enough to get belt off..certainly not enough to get new one on...What am I missing???

I just put a brand new 1/2” X 30” heavy duty belt from Napa on my qa-42a and it was significantly smaller than what was on it. I backed mine all the way off, started the belt and just spun the rotor and walked the belt around. Went right on 👍🏼

Went back to the garage (it's up to 28 here so not too bad...2 screwdrivers later while rolling the auger it came off...original #55053c1 shows as a 15/32 x 30.....it had rolled and almost rounded

That’s was the belt on mine as well. Mine was pretty stretched out. I’m not worried about 1/16” on belt thickness. And it’s HD. And it was only $13! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back