• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1650 Cub Cadet

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pburkle

displayname
Paul Henry Burkle
I am new to this forum so I can use all the help I can get ! I plan to restore my 1650 Cub Cadet and I would like to know the best source for the original IH parts that I will need ? My tractor serial number reads 2050670U658585 and my mower deck reads 44A 0320017U134638 Please let me know what year you think my tractor and mower deck were built ? Then finally, my tractor does not have the 2nd lever to control front end attachments and nor does it have the hydraulic couplers in front. I would like to know if this was an option for these tractors ? Ok, that is enough for now !
;-) Any feed back or help anyone out there can give me will be greatly appreciated !! Thanks !!

pburkle

Paul use the sponsers at the top for all you OEM part needs. Also the classifieds section above works great.

Your serial number can be decifered in the FAQ at the top (yours appears to be June of 1979)

And yes front ports where an option

Back