• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1650 correct paint colors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip Kmitch

Hi - the 1650 paint colors per the book from Cadet Connection are listed as -
Federal Yellow - 991098N
White - 991115N
Could someone verify these are correct?
The 1650 had been repainted in the lighter yellow which is why I’m questioning it - why go through the the trouble and not do the correct color? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks
Skip

Hi - the 1650 paint colors per the book from Cadet Connection are listed as -
Federal Yellow - 991098N
White - 991115N
Could someone verify these are correct?
The 1650 had been repainted in the lighter yellow which is why I’m questioning it - why go through the the trouble and not do the correct color? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks
Skip
Yep, Those are the rattle can numbers.
1595979915332.png

Qt's
1595979952355.png

1595979973296.png

Finally ready to order my paint. I am in SE PA, near Lancaster County. They have the Fed Yellow 991084R2. However the white is 991116R2. Digger does the R1 versus R2 make a difference? Both are quarts

Thanks

Back