• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1641to hyd steering.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Halper

I have a 1641 in nice useable condition. I also have a 18?? with hyd steering. It's been used hard & not maintained. The motor is hurt. Would like the hyd steering on the 1641. For those of you in the know. What would be the best way to go about it? Steering tower from 18??& parts to 1641 . Or motor from 1641 on to 18??. Thanks .

Hard to say what is going to be easier without knowing what the other model tractor is. If it is not an 1862 or 1864, it is going to be easier to swap the engine.

Back