• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GibWarnick

Just ;noticed a 1641 locally. Want to replace my GT 3100 with an earlier tractor. Anything I should look for on this tractor- problem areas. Sure will try everything to make sure it works. thanks

The cyclops!! It is the only modern cub I own and is a daily cutter and bagger.. gotta say I love it..
What’s the overall condition and price! Deck or bagger?

Thats great news- I haven't talked to seller or seen tractor yet- just emailed the guy this am. Good news it it has a lot of maintenance work recently- even new front tires, battery etc. Question is them why do all that work and then decide to sell?

Always the million dollar question! You gotta go look and ask questions.. make sure it runs and don’t be afraid to drive it and engage the deck!
if ya have any questions.. I’ll try and answer

Attachments

• EB765AE9-C0DF-4869-87AB-09920CF97C3F.jpeg
    EB765AE9-C0DF-4869-87AB-09920CF97C3F.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 358
Always the million dollar question! You gotta go look and ask questions.. make sure it runs and don’t be afraid to drive it and engage the deck!
if ya have any questions.. I’ll try and answer
Thanks- This group has been helpful fixing up my 17 20 I picked up earlier this year

Back