• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To start the 1641, you have to have the foot pedal depressed, the pto off and be sitting on the seat. are you doing it that way if yes I would check to see if the seat safety switches are working then check to see if the fuel solenoid wire was disconnected somehow...

John, I assume the elec sensor you mean is the carb solenoid that controls gas flow when key is on or off.... if the light is on with the switch off you most certainly have a shorted wire somewhere...If that light is for real the starter should not engage..if I remember well this started with coil wires being burned,...my opinion ..you haven't yet found the cause of coil wire burning

John, I assume the elec sensor you mean is the carb solenoid that controls gas flow when key is on or off.... if the light is on with the switch off you most certainly have a shorted wire somewhere...If that light is for real the starter should not engage..if I remember well this started with coil wires being burned,...my opinion ..you haven't yet found the cause of coil wire burning
cause was wire touched the cylinder head so i think

Back