• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

15th Annual Red Power Roundup, June 24-26, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcmeen

displayname
Bryan D. McMeen, Keeper of the Holy Hy-Tran
Finally got THIS opened up...

Any head count for what days?I will be there on Sat.hope to see a bunch of you guys:Mike Masheris

Thanks Bryan.

I sure wish I could make it to take photos. Hopefully eveyone that does attend takes a bunch of photos! :eek:)

Ok, Just back from Red Power...

Here's a taste of the action....

19868.jpg

19869.jpg

19870.jpg

19871.jpg

19872.jpg

19873.jpg

Just want to say,<font size="+2">wow!</font>,I'm glad I was able to attend the RPRU
ihrotate.gif
. A lot of fun talking to a lot of cub enthusiasts, and thanks to Steve B., Big Steve, and Steven for their time.
happy.gif

lurking.gif
wave.gif

I'll try and add some captions to the photos....

top down....starting with the mounted picker

1) 2MH picker on a 400 with "Super Snoot" - Part of the IH display in the main mueseum bldg.

2)Shay narrow gauge logging engine (not running because crowd was not big enough to make ends meet on the fuel bills)

3)Corn sheller on IH truck (originally from Central IL)

4) "Sea of RED" from the grandstands.

5) Another shot of the IH dealership display including picker, 560, combine and 123.

6) 123 in dealership display

7) Harry Lee's "Garrett" Twin 400...steers like a skid steer and the tractors move independantly like a walking tandem...VERY COOL!!!!

8) 1/2 scale (completely scratch built) F-20, RUNS and sounds like an F-20 (just quieter)

9) IH Loadstar bus turned into a nice RV...(mom drives a bus)

10) Jim C. and family

11) Steven and a nice 560 with #55 fast hitch chisel.

12) 1468 wheatland (stock puller ----- typical V-8, got beat by a 436)

13) 4100, nicely restored.

14) Steven beside an IH industrial loader (this is the same model that ERTL used as a prototype for the toy IH backhoe...My FAVORITE toy as a kid, and one of Steven's as well)

15) Steven dreaming of crushing unsuspecting JD 110's on MTD's "Monster Cub"

16) Cub Corral - Midwest Super Cub's rig is in the center by the cream bldg., Jim C's is in front of the red bldg.

More Pics....

2 more views of the 1/2 scale F-20

19935.jpg

19936.jpg

Rear of the Garrett 400's

19937.jpg

Plow display

19938.jpg

303 combine

19939.jpg

#55 fast hitch chisel

19940.jpg

Steven LOVED this hayloader (he liked to watch it work-----pulled by a 4-wheeler in the parade)

19942.jpg

He also liked the TD-14 Military.

19943.jpg

110hp Case steam engine was "a very very big traction engine" to Steven.

19944.jpg

I have a job going now to lay 2 miles of steel gas main........going to send this to the crew leader and tell hime we're giving him the best trencher we've got.....
19945.jpg

(Message edited by sblunier on June 27, 2004)

Travis's buddy Bob had his 7488 Cub at the show with a mounted "Brinly" wing disk.

19947.jpg

19948.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures from RPRU. I'll need to get to one in the future. Thanks again John.

Steve B., good to see you and your family! Thanks for the pictures as the wife and I didn't get to see much. Thanks also to the professor for the lively pre-election political debate... ;o)

We were stuck way out in the sheep barn but we still had a blast and we're looking forward to Lebanon(sp?) Tennesee next year!

Joe "A",
Wrong page, but I beleive it will be in Lebanon(sp) TN.

Latest posts

Back