• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

14hs 321a is to tight

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep... BTDT assembled only to take back apart because I forgot something.

Let the fenders dry for a few days,put them and the stickers on...and this project is done!!. 0511211113b_Film1.jpg0511211113c_Film1.jpg

Looks great Robert!

video video hahhahah...

robert .. my cub will be there next week acording to fedx. let me know when your done with her .. hahahhahaha

good job

Robert - she sure is looking great. As Ken said, a video with sound sure would be nice.

Also, in your last pic I see another CC unit in the top of the background. What's the story with that one?

That was my first Cub ever,a127 I bought about10 or so years ago with a deck and snow blade. Really didn't appreciate what I had until the147 was given to me last summer. In looking into repairing and restoring it I came across this forum...and now I'm hooked. Tearing down and restoring the127is my next project over the winter.

With video you'll have to upload it to a hosting site like Youtube. I occasionally use Google drive and then post a "shared" link.

Back