• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

149 that had a starter/Generator new 16 hp motor with a stator question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed: would for sure eliminate the voltage regulator in that process. I'm good with this, thank you for enlightening me.

I have 3 1450's, they are awesome tractors. I had this 149 with a locked up motor so I was looking around for a replacement. A buddy hooked me up with a K341 new rebuild he was going to use for something than he did not. I am hoping to take the motor from the 149 and rebuild it... never done that before. I also have a K361 out of a Power King tractor (that I stuck a K321 into) that needs rebuilding. That motor and the K321 have a ring on the back of the casting of the motor for the bell hosing for the power King. The K series motors are pretty cool!

Last edited:
Interesting, but why would I change the tower? Another question would be are those towers different from the 1450's?

On another note I wonder how someone busted the frame on a 1650......?

I do have a harness from a QL and a 1450 tower if I need them.

Back